Job Title: Factory Supervisor
A factory supervisor plays a critical role in overseeing the operations of a manufacturing facility to ensure smooth production processes, efficient resource utilization, and adherence to quality and safety standards. This role involves managing and leading a team of workers, coordinating production activities, and addressing any challenges that arise during the manufacturing process.
• Team Leadership: Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to factory workers. Assign tasks, set expectations, and foster a positive and productive work environment.
• Resource Allocation: Allocate resources such as manpower, materials, and equipment effectively to optimize production efficiency and output.
• Quality Control: Monitor production processes to ensure that products meet quality specifications. Conduct regular inspections and implement quality control measures to address defects or deviations.
• Production Planning: Collaborate with planning teams to develop production schedules, allocate resources, and ensure that production targets are met based on customer demands.
• Health and Safety: Enforce safety protocols and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment for all factory personnel. Conduct safety audits and address any safety concerns promptly.
• Performance Monitoring: Track and analyze production metrics, such as output, efficiency, and downtime. Use data to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
• Training and Development: Train new employees on manufacturing processes, safety procedures, and quality standards. Provide ongoing training to enhance employees’ skills and knowledge.
• Communication: Maintain clear communication channels with cross-functional teams, including maintenance, quality control, and logistics, to ensure seamless operations.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills.
• Familiarity with production planning, quality control, and process improvement methodologies.
• Knowledge of safety regulations and protocols in a manufacturing setting.
• Effective communication skills for working with cross-functional teams.
• Proficiency in using computer software and systems for tracking production and managing schedules.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
Note that the responsibilities and qualifications for a factory supervisor may vary based on the industry, company size, and type of manufacturing processes. Customize the job description to accurately reflect the specific needs and expectations of your organization.
JOB OFFER IS FOR THE CANDIDATES WHO ARE INSIDE UAE.
IF YOU ARE INTERSTED SEND YOUR CV IN GIVEN G-MAIL:
. Information Source: Jobs – Khaleej Times Classifieds | jobs in uae, dubai, properties, used cars in dubai.
More details, Read More